In this special episode, co-host J.C. Hutchins chats with actor, writer, producer and entrepreneur Felicia Day. Day has starred in acclaimed TV series such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Eureka, but is perhaps best known as the creator of the groundbreaking, award-winning comedy web series The Guild. She also co-founded the Geek & Sundry YouTube channel, which debuted in April.
During our conversation, Day shares her experiences creating transmedia-ready stories for The Guild, and the transmedia narratives she helped craft for BioWare’s Dragon Age video game storyworld.
The Guild’s sixth season debuts on the Geek & Sundry network on Oct. 2! Check it out!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Geek & Sundry network
- The Guild web series
- The Guild comics
- “Axis of Anarchy” site (in-world Guild site)
- “Knights of Good” site (in-world Guild site)
- “Cheesy Beards” site (in-world Guild site)
- Dragon Age: Redemption
- Dragon Age: Mark of the Assassin